Saturday 31 October 2015

Resume Sample of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering working as Plant Supervisor having 12 years exp

Resume Pic




DOWNLOAD RESUME FORMAT IN PDF / WORD DOC

If you wants to see our jobs update kindly like our Face book Page.




CURRICULUM VITAE       

Raju Rajput
Vill: Kheragrah
Post: Kheragrah
Dist: Agra U.P
Email: rajurajput86@gmail.com
Contact no:  +91-9714058169


Dear Sir/ Madam,               
                 It was with great interest that I read your recent posting in the website for the position of SupervisorIn response; I enclose my resume for your consideration. I am presently associated with RuchiSoya Industries Ltd, Gandhidham Gujarat as Supervisor
                 I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confidentthat I possess these Skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.



Thanking You.
Raju Rajput
Enclosure: Resume


  
CAREER OBJECTIVE
To work in an organization where employees are given opportunities for continuous learning and improving their technical acumen and where innovative thoughts are welcomed and nurtured.
                                        

 EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS


High School Passed at U.P Board
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Appearing in KSOU    


 WORK EXPERIENCE

·         I have worked with Ruchi Soya industries Limited asOperator In Shri Ganganagar Raj from 2003 to 2005.
·    I have worked with Ruchi Soya Industries Limited Kandla Gujarat As Sr. Operator in Bakery plant from 2005 to 2009.
·         Presently Working at Ruchi Soya Industries Limited Kandla Gujarat in Processing
OfMargarine plant And Bakery Plant science 2009 to Till Now Supervisor



 SUMMARY OF SKILLS

·         I have done Commissioning of Margarine Plant In Ruchi Soya Industries Limited
·         Kandla Gujarat.
·         I have also done Maintenance of Gerstenberg Schroder.
·         I have also Knowledge of Benhil FD120 Eco Pack Packing Machine
(Operating & Maintenance).
·         I have Done Maintenance of Bakery Votator (6” & 8”).
·         I have run the Ammonia Plant (compressor).
·         Tomaintain good quality of product Puffs & Biscuits (BAKERY)
·         Operating of Margarine Plant  (Process & Packing)


SOFTWARE EXPOSURE
    ·         Application Software:Microsoft Office package and S.A.P.


AREAS OF INTEREST
·         Bakery and Margarine

   
 PERSONAL DETAILS

Father Name               :           Lalaram Rajput
Date Of Birth              :           02 January 1986
Marital Status              :           Married
Nationality                  :           Indian
Gender                        :           Male
Permanent Address     :           Vill-Kheragrah, Post-Kheragrah, Dist- Agra, U.P. - India



DECLARATION

I hereby certify that all the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I promise to abide by all the norms laid down by your esteemed organization.
  


DATE 19/03/2014                                                                                                              Thanking You
PLACE.Gandhidham (Gujarat)

Raju Rajput

DOWNLOAD RESUME FORMAT IN PDF / WORD DOC

If you wants to see our jobs update kindly like our Face book Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment